The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guzheng with 400$ ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Constantina
Plywood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:21 am    Post subject: Guzheng with 400$ ? Reply with quote

Hello to everyone! Very Happy
I'm new here and I really need some advice...
I want to buy a guzheng and I have gathered 700$...The problem is that I live in Greece and the cost of transportation from China or USA is AT LEAST 100$ ... The custom taxes also cost a lot ! ( at least 200$!! )...
So...could you please tell me if with 400$ (or less...) I could buy a good quality guzheng Rolling Eyes ? I am a beginner but I play the piano and the harp so I think I could learn relatively quickly...
I DON'T want a guzheng only for beginners, I want an instrument that I can play many years as my skill develops...
I know I may have a lot of requirements for such a small amound of money....so please help !!

P.s. If you think that this amound of money isn't enough just tell me how much more I should give to have a good instrument...

Thank you all in advance !!
davidmdahl
Nanmu Mica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, Constantina. Carol is traveling in Asia I believe, so her answer is probably delayed.

I suggest that $400 will buy a beginner's model of guzheng. You might still have a lot of fun with it, but this price point is at the low end of what you can pay for a guzheng. Carol is very helpful about providing advice about choosing a guzheng. You might get a quicker answer by writing directly to her.

Best wishes,

David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> Instrument All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: