The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guzheng and Erhu teacher around Zurich, Switzerland?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thanh
Plywood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Guzheng and Erhu teacher around Zurich, Switzerland? Reply with quote

Hi Smile I'm new here. I just got inspired by the sound of the Erhu and the Guzheng and i bought them two! Very Happy But... The... Problem is i can't find a person around Zurich, Switzerland to teach me these two Instrument for a good price... Crying or Very sad My mom can only buy me the Instrument but not getting me classes because its really expensive and me and my mom are not rich enough for that . I took a test lesson at a chinese women and i asked her the price for the normal lesson and she said it would cost me 90$ per hour!!! Shocked Please.. Can someone help me? I really want to have something musical for my life. Crying or Very sad
yukina
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, that's pretty expensive.

For guzheng, I think you can consider self-taught. I have the tutorial videos on youtube that you can follow. The textbook you can download from our website:
http://www.chinesezither.net/technique.html

Erhu will be hard to lean by yourself though. It's hard to just bow it right.
thanh
Plywood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yukina wrote:
wow, that's pretty expensive.

For guzheng, I think you can consider self-taught. I have the tutorial videos on youtube that you can follow. The textbook you can download from our website:
http://www.chinesezither.net/technique.html

Erhu will be hard to lean by yourself though. It's hard to just bow it right.

Thank you so much for your reply Carol! I think the textbook is the key for me! Very Happy Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> Instrument All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: