The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transporting guzheng from humid to dry climate

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ltseng
Plywood

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Transporting guzheng from humid to dry climate Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I'm moving back from college in Boston to my home in Colorado soon, and I would love to bring my guzheng with me. I'm driving, so space won't be an issue, but I'm worried about the change in humidity as I drive cross-country. Is this a valid concern? If so, what precautions should I take? Or would it be best for me to just sell it here?

Thanks,
Lillian
magnuspater
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why deny yourself the pleasure of playing guzheng while you're at home? I say bring it with you, but transport it in the carrying bag. The climate change will be slow and gradual since you're driving, it shouldn't be a problem. I mean, it went from China to Boston just fine, right? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: