The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Sub-board, Beginner Question area?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbpho
Plywood

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: New Sub-board, Beginner Question area? Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
I've been reading through the forum for months, though I've only registered recently. There is so much great information here! Often, though, answers to questions about things like tuning, how and where to buy, what to do about cracks, how to start learning, etc. are distributed across multiple posts and years. What if @yukina made a subboard called something like "Beginner's Area" ? We could then collect answers to the common questions there.

I am envisioning, let's say, a post called Tuning Questions. It would both have all of the basic info, and become a focus for people with that question to read through the discussion and contribute.

What do people think? I'd be happy to help collect those past answers and write these posts.
yukina
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good suggestion! I'll see what I can do. Not much is going on on the forum recently.
Some problems beginners might have are answered in the FAQ section on Sound of China Guzheng Music site. There is also a tuning and set-up page on the site. Maybe I can start with those.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: