The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My first un-official Album! Blessings to all!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fuxi
Plywood

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: My first un-official Album! Blessings to all! Reply with quote

Hi everyone, here is a link to my first album, its all improvisation at my first big show with over 1,000 people listening. Recorded live, this was the first time I was on a real stage. I have a feeling this is just the beginning.

Ever since I started practicing the guzheng, almost one year ago, I have practiced improvising, making music that reflected how I felt at that very moment. Then, I extended my awareness to my listeners, so I will play music that is a reflection of how they feel at that very moment as well.

I hope you all find a moment of peace and liberation within my music! Blessings!

-Fuxi

https://soundcloud.com/michael-svenson/sets/hope-mountain-barter-faire
Vi_An
Zitan Elite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: I thought this was a video? Reply with quote

Okay great work congrats on your accomplishments. I hope you will enjoy my video of intuitive improvisation for long zithers... As a thank you gift for sharing your great talent and heartfelt generous music:

http://youtu.be/nXeHFyaDEg4

Happy to learn that you also share my joy of improvising, I love how you mentioned "play music that is a reflection of how they feel at that very moment as well".. I respond to my environment and the audience is my inspiration, what they feel or how they allow their imagination to fly really invigorates the music which channels through me. This is a great practice I agree with you.

Keep up the great joys!!

Vi An
Fuxi
Plywood

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the link, I enjoy your music greatly!
Vi_An
Zitan Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so welcome, my pleasure for sure. I am really enjoying your artistry - keep up the great passion always. Best..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> Video All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: