The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guzheng Stores in Singapore Scarlet Bird #10A / #10B

View previous topic :: View next topic  
subangman
Plywood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 am    Post subject: Guzheng Stores in Singapore Scarlet Bird #10A / #10B Reply with quote

I would be highly appreciate if any kind soul to advise me stores in Singapore that carry Scarlet Bird #10A or #10B or #11.

Thank you very much as I have surf around without getting any info.

Thanks again.
yukina
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. Doing the business myself, I understand it's hard for the stores to put in the capital and buy the SB#10 series to display in the store.
Most stores can probably order it for you and write you onto the factory's waiting list after you put in the down payment. I went to a couple stores in Taiwan that carry Scarlet Birds, and that's exactly what they told me. The best model they put in the showroom is a #8.

The factory doesn't make a lot of the #10s. There is a long waiting list for these models. My friends in China waited in average of 4-6 months when they bought the #10a.
As far as I know, they only made 3 #10Bs so far. One is in my friend's store in Shanghai, and two are on the way here to Sound of China.

And there is only one #11 ever been made so far. It's over at my friend's store. The factory dropped it to her place right after the music show.
subangman
Plywood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yukina wrote:
I don't know. Doing the business myself, I understand it's hard for the stores to put in the capital and buy the SB#10 series to display in the store.
Most stores can probably order it for you and write you onto the factory's waiting list after you put in the down payment. I went to a couple stores in Taiwan that carry Scarlet Birds, and that's exactly what they told me. The best model they put in the showroom is a #8.

The factory doesn't make a lot of the #10s. There is a long waiting list for these models. My friends in China waited in average of 4-6 months when they bought the #10a.
As far as I know, they only made 3 #10Bs so far. One is in my friend's store in Shanghai, and two are on the way here to Sound of China.

And there is only one #11 ever been made so far. It's over at my friend's store. The factory dropped it to her place right after the music show.

Yukina... Its me Lok.

may i know how much you selling the #10B ?

and how much to send over to my place. Thx.
applevinegar
Rosewood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cozyDoppy doesn't seem to know much about health--

First of all, spam causes severe manic depression in certain individuals.
Secondly, wrinkles are not really a bad thing, it can scare away certain kinds of "strange people."

But as for dullness I can understand it is really annoying and uncomfortable!
Personally, I would suggest taichi for that. It also helps youngsters concentrate on their exams, and elders improve their cardiovascular health. It also can help lessen depression and chronic health problems.
Taichi uses many different muscles in a very slow and gentle way, increasing circulation to more parts of the body than some other common fatiguing and repetitive Western exercises such as push-ups or jogging. I strongly recommend taichi, I tried it for some months and it has really helped me. Some people even practice taiQi just for its shear beauty!
Of course "everyone" knows there is no such thing as Qi/chi because it can't be detected with a Western microscope. Sad
Ok, that's my spam, I'll stop talking. Embarassed
applevinegar
Rosewood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: male enhancement facts - men s fertility Reply with quote

OriddeleobSer wrote:
I've lost twenty pounds in 4 months, I like that it is really been steady, healthy and straightforward. . . . tricks to lose weight fast

My goodness, first cozyDoppy, now OriddeleobSer each with just 1 post. Can't you spammers spam from a more personally used account, like mine, so we have a better idea who you are and block you once and for all!?-- You seem to be the hit-and-run type, eh? I don't trust those kinds . . . Shocked

I would suggest holistic TCM for weight loss.
http://www.tcmworld.org/publications/harmony/fall_2006/h3-balance/

"Western weight-loss methods, when placed next to those of TCM, are generally focused more on superficial and quick results at the expense of the long-term health of the individual as a whole. The entire vision and framework of TCM is based on an understanding of how the entire human being worksóbody, mind, and spirit. It seeks to create internal balance and harmony within each individual and then harmonize that individual with nature. TCM is an ancient paradigm for the workings of the human body that is based on Universal lawóhow nature really works. All of the principles and theories of TCM, a complete and holistic medical system in continuous existence and practice for thousands of years, can be applied to anyone to foster and maintain health, and prevent health problems. With its age-old specialties of prevention and lifestyle modification, traditional Chinese medicine is a safe and truly healing weight-loss resource just waiting to be discovered by the American mainstream."

How's that for spam? Shocked
I'm sorry I spammed again, someone needs to suspend me. Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: