The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just my observation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
George2739
Plywood

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Just my observation Reply with quote

Hi,

I have for a long time now, been searching for dimensional drawings of a guzheng, koto, or gayageum to no avail. I have noticed that several people have made these instruments from scratch so I have to believe that plans must exist. I know I am not the only one that would love to get my hands on some plans or at least scale drawings. A lot of people seem to be talking about building one but to date, not one person has posted any plans. It would seem to me that perhaps a great start would be to have at least one set of plans as a sticky on the forum, that would help people get started, perhaps just a basic instrument that could be expanded on. I would not expect these plans to be free since I know it takes time and energy to develop working drawings. The revenue from plans sales could be used to further the forum. It just seems strange to me that on a forum where one of the topics is building a guzheng, not one person has managed to post a single plan.

Thanks
applevinegar
Rosewood

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replied under your duplicate post in "Instrument."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: