The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guzheng lessons with Cecilia in London!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cecilia1423
Plywood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Guzheng lessons with Cecilia in London! Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

This is Cecilia Du, a Guzheng teacher/performer living in London now. Guzheng (Chinese Harp/Zither) is one of the most traditional and popular musical instruments with thousands of years of history.

Currently I provide one-to-one Guzheng lessons in London and have students ranging from 8-35 yrs old, both males and females, from Chinese to Westerners as well as providing performances at weddings, restaurant anniversary celebrations etc.

Basically, I have learned Guzheng for nearly 20 years and I had taught many students in mainland China aged 6-45 years old of different occupations for about the past 10 years before I moved to London. Meanwhile, I have achieved the highest grade (10th grade) certificate in Guzheng awarded and have got fruitful stage performance experience in both solo and unison, and in both formal and informal occasions.

Please feel free to drop me a message to cecilia1423@gmail.com if you'd like to explore this most traditional and popular Chinese music instrument in London!

Looking forward to see you soon and join us Guzheng lovers here in London!

Regards,
Cecilia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: