The Guzheng Forum Forum Index The Guzheng Forum
guzheng talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lua hua fei song title?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NIrut
Rosewood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:11 am    Post subject: lua hua fei song title? Reply with quote

I trying to find a video clip or a music sheet for the song that is called Lua Hua Fei which translate to flying blossom or something like that. I think the song was composed by the emperor Suzhong. Please forgive me becusae i do not know the song title in traditional chinese language.
Sincerely yours,
Nirut
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yukina
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just played the song last night in the Moon Festival party.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjYzMTk0NzYw.html
NIrut
Rosewood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so very very much Teacher Carol. I wish i could have make it to the moon festival. Too bad I am still recovering from my tonsillectomy. I bet you play this say beatyfullly and elegantly. The song seemd to be very difficult to me but i am not sure what level it is. Did teacher Cindy showed up and did a duet with you? Was teacher Cynthia there?
Sincerley yours,
Nirut Sirirux
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Guzheng Forum Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: